Executive Summary By Jim J Crow and Bridget Mora


bridal accessories


Bridal Fashion and Accessories!


When my fiance and I set the date for our , I started planning and shopping for all my accessories and wedding supplies, right away. There were accessories and reception supplies that would help me to plan the most fantastic wedding and reception party ever, all on my computer. Starting with the beautiful invitations I chose, and finishing with the super wedding favors for our friends and family.


We had no problem choosing the theme we wanted for our wedding and reception, it had to be a beach theme. Not only did I find the perfect hair accessories, but my wedding jewelry too. Great selection of bridal fashion supplies and the low cost really made this shopping worth while. Even though we were getting married on the beach, I insisted on a floor length wedding dress. There were satin summer dresses for my bridesmaids and my flower girl, that had a knee length hemline. I had sailboat place card holders and placed seashells and starfish all around the tables. Our wedding table was beautifully set with beach themed champagne flutes, little beach tea lights and lovely beach themed candles and holders. All the supplies and accessories for our wedding reception was decorated in an ocean side motif, and so was our cake topper. I'm so glad they had all the supplies and bridal accessories we needed to plan the perfect beach wedding and reception. We danced to some really great tunes and enjoyed the fantastic foods that were prepared and just had one heck of a beach party. As soon as we returned from our honeymoon I got out my beautiful beach themed wedding guest book and started writing thank you cards to our friends and family. My beach themed picture album has all the memories within its beautiful covers for me to enjoy anytime I want to look back on our special beach wedding and reception.


bridal accessoriesBlack and White Bridal Accessories


One of the hottest looks for accessories right now is the black and white combination. Black and white are the perfect finishing touch for a bride and her bridesmaids.


Some brides opt for black dresses on their bridesmaids, or even choose a white wedding gown with black embroidered accents. The most stunning type of black and white accessory is pearl bridal jewelry created with a combination of fabulous black pearls mixed with classic white pearls. It is a spectacular twist on the standard all-white pearl bridal jewelry. Strapless gowns look best with a choker or princess length strand, but for a truly dramatic and chic look, wear a longer strand of black and white pearls with a higher neckline, or a double strand with any type of wedding gown.


For bridesmaids, a great idea would be a pair of earrings that combines black and white pearls. If budget is a concern, you can achieve a fantastic effect using affordable Swarovksi pearls to handcraft your black and white bridesmaid jewelry sets. Sashes and waist accents are other wonderful places to include black and white. For a winter wedding, it would be gorgeous to add a black and white tartan sash to the waist of a rich red bridesmaid dress. Speaking of brooches, another au courant black and white detail is to create a fabric bow in black and white to be worn at the waistline of a gown. Other ideas could include a black evening bag with white beading or a white shawl with black embroidery.


Sprinkling touches of black and white throughout your wedding is a terrific way to create a bold statement. Black and white accents are a perfect way to give your wedding a modern style, while still maintaining a timeless elegance.




Technorati : , ,

Del.icio.us : , ,

Zooomr : , ,

Flickr : , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top