• Kyuhyun: The truth is, I spent only 2 to 3 months as a trainee. When I first entered the company, they gave me a CD to practice my singing and dancing;

  • Kyuhyun: One day they told me to follow them, I did and asked where were they taking me? They said I was now a member of Super Junior; I was struck dumb and said "Super Junior? Me?" It was really unbelievable at that time, Super Junior had debuted for 6 months, they were still newbies compared to the world superstars now on Strong Heart, and they already had 12 members, if I joined them it would make the total 13 members, which would definitely cause the members to hate me;

  • Kyuhyun: When I first met Leeteuk-ssi, I bowed (not 90°) and said "annyeonghasaeyo……", he replied "Greetings should not be done like yours." I hurriedly bow 90° to him;

  • Kyuhyun: At that time all the members stayed in a large dorm, all of them had beds except me; When I entered the dorm I asked where my room was, i got a reply "Just pick a place to sleep", since then I slept in each and every members' room for a month, I slept in Yesung's room, Ryeowook's room, even Sungmin's room; I endured this kind of life for 9 months.

  • Kyuhyun: One day Leeteuk-ssi said "Maknae, go and cook me some noodles." I said "Yes" and went about it, but it was hard to gauge the amount of water needed for cooking noodles for 10 people, and the noodles turned out soggy; Leeteuk-ssi took a bite, threw down his chopsticks and asked "Who cooked this noodles~!"; I could understand what he was feeling at that time, the feelings of 12 members becoming 13;

  • Ryeowook: At that time, Kyuhyun-ssi hid his drinking from the other members, he came to my room and laid on my bed saying "Ryeowook-ah, I'm so tired……" He started crying, like how they did in the movies, so I told him "Who is it? I think I can sympathize with your situation, is it that person?" He replied "It's Teuk hyung……"

  • Kyuhyun: When we started with "Twins" & "Miracle" we didn't clinch any No 1, but we finally got FIRST when we were promoting "U"~! The members were so touched and couldn't stop crying; I was very happy too, it was my first win as a singer and I wanted to cry badly but the thought of "Who am I to cry with them?" stopped me, I assume that the other members would be thinking this too, so I forced myself not to cry;

  • Kyuhyun: I kept my tears in all the way back to our waiting room, I kept thinking "What have I done to deserve to cry with them" to force myself to not cry, at this moment Leeteuk-ssi and my eyes met, he came over and gave me a hug, he said "Kyuhyun-ah, you've done well."; My emotions ran ran free and I replied "Ne, Teukie hyung." I hugged him tightly, and this was the moment where I really felt I was a member of Super Junior.

  • Via: 凝幻 の weibo~!❤

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top