• Despite the hard times, thank you for smiling always. Heechul to Leeteuk

  • I will come back!! Stay healthy. Heechul to Petals

  • 7years later, I think I will live happily with rabbit like kids and fox like wife. I can be your fox Heechul oppa ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

  • But i don’t want you to wait for me, but if you are willing until then, you can like me again as i begin a new heart (or life).

  • Even at the time of my absence, I believe Super Junior will be well-guided.

  • I’m really thankful for showing me unchangeable love for the past 6 years.

  • When Suju first debuted, our fans are called ELF. But I thought I must think of something else. So I called my fans petal and I’m flower.

  • Flower cannot do without petal and petal cannot do without flower.

  • Although I’m same age as Teukie, he’s really a very good leader! There’s nothing he can’t do well.

  • DJ: “What are some of your troubles recently?” Heenim: “The 2 empty years for every guy in Korea..” (so what he really mean here was the enlistment T.T)

  • There’s nothing I’m not satisfied with. I’ve been leading an enjoyable life recently.

  • Choi Minsoo: heechul is my hot dongsaeng. Hee: I’m that kind of person. I’m gonna miss your confidence oppa!!!

  • Mithra is absolutely my style! I like guys with beard!!

  • Even so, we are not alone, we have our SM FAMILY and ELFs, don’t we? (Heechul’s line in SUPERMAN)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top